The Alban Berg Ensemble relies on several income sources to make its pioneering and innovative concert programmes. These sources include box office, grants from charitable trusts and foundations but also depends on the generosity of our individual and corporate friends.
The involvement of our friends makes it possible for us to continue to present interesting concert programmes, develop and realise our artistic dream and pursue our musical passion and commitment for contemporary music.
You can join us in our discovery of new and progressive repertoire and be engaged with aspects of our work that aren’t usually shown. Experience the performers and members of the organisation as well as other supporters. By sharing in our common passion and ambitions you may find yourself part of this congenial community!
But your support is not a matter of money alone. For example, you can volunteer your time, or engage with other aspects of our our work. You may realise other events with us, such as educational projects or run a fundraising event of your own, whatever your area of interest. With this you can help us enormously to reach new audiences or achieve wider recognition.
Make a donation
You can make a donation to support us. Any level of donation will make a difference to our work.
Friends [€ 50,– or more per annum] are offered
- Invitation to join our pre-concert lectures,
- Acknowledgements as a Friend on our website,
- Advance information about our concerts, CD releases and other events,
- Priority booking at our concerts,
- The regular Alban Berg Ensemble e-Newsletter.
Benefactors [€ 250,– or more per annum] are offered in addition
- An invitation to selected open rehearsals, lectures, post-concert receptions,
- Acknowledgements as a Benefactor in the concert programmes and on our website.
Patrons [€ 1000,– or more per annum] are offered in addition
- The possibility to support an individual orchestral chair of your choice and be mentioned in association with the chair you support,
- The possibility to co-fund projects. This will enable you to be closely involved in the artistic development of the Alban Berg Ensemble, and you will keep in touch with our musical plans and developments,
- Invitation to special events with the musicians of the Alban Berg Ensemble such as the annual reception hosted by our conductor Stephan Pas. This will give you the opportunity to join the performers and other supporters,
- Acknowledgements as a Patron in the concert programmes and on our website and in print and publicity.
Examples of individual support
- Support of a performance projects with a world-première,
- Fundraising a tour,
- Helping to set up schemes for reaching new audiences or getting involved in educational projects and learning programmes,
- Remembering the Alban Berg Ensemble in your Will or leaving a legacy.
We sincerely hope that you will enjoy our friendship and be able to build up an individual relationship with the Alban Berg Ensemble. Whatever your choice and level of support, you can become involved with the Alban Berg Ensemble in a variety of ways according to your own wishes interests. Individual packages are always possible, so please do not hesitate to contact our development manager Tanya Worron with any idea, suggestion or question you may have. Phone: + (0) 6 – 384 39 883 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are looking forward to working with you in the future.
[ Webformulier ] Make a donation
Stichting Alban Berg Ensemble
NL 3761 AL Soest
Bankaccount no. 457 76 97 Stichting Alban Berg Ensemble, Soest
IBAN: NL24 INGB 0004 5776 97
The Alban Berg Ensemble is registered as a charity under Dutch law (no. 82 943)